I manage a traditional job, a wellness business and a non-profit animal rescue and I’m never tired… because I work with purpose. I can show you how you can do all that you want with ease and help you find your purpose… or at least make what you’re doing now feel more manageable!
Aroma Freedom Technique
Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT) is a powerful, tangible practice to help you transform your emotions and open up pathways to happiness, success and balance.
One to One
Denise’s specialities include accountability, relationship to stress, self-care practices, goal setting, time, organization and discovering one’s purpose.
Believe In Bunnies Blog
- Splash On… December 2, 2018On Long Island, there’s a water park called Splish Splash. It opened in 1991. It’s way out east. You can see the tallest slides from the highway as you drive by. During elementary school years, we went to Splish Splash on field trips through the Summer Recreation program, a day camp through our school district.… […]
- Eight Arms November 25, 2018Half of my back is covered with an octopus tattoo. He’s reaching up at an anchor that is donned with a crown. I had the anchor and crown done in November 2011. The octopus came to life over several sessions spanning from February to August 2018. It was only today when I realized what it… […]
- Radical Trust November 12, 2018On Saturday, I woke up without a clenched jaw for the first time in decades. Hot, right? Grinding one’s teeth is hereditary in the B. family. I recall my mother saying my father and I would keep her up at night, he next to her and me a flight of stairs away, grinding our teeth… […]
- Do It Your Way October 30, 2018Surprise… it’s Tuesday. I slept in today (for me on a weekday). I woke up in my best friend’s apartment and, as much as I love my home and miss my Peanutty, I didn’t want to leave. There’s just something incredibly magical about spending time with someone who makes you feel nothing but good. 6… […]
- Wellness, Always. October 21, 2018My coach says, “You will never outperform your self-image.” Her coach says that too. He probably got that wisdom from his coach. Now, I’m passing it down to you. You will never outperform your self-image. That maxim does not just apply to professional success; it applies to how you feel on a daily basis. A… […]