I manage a traditional job, a wellness business and a non-profit animal rescue and I’m never tired… because I work with purpose. I can show you how you can do all that you want with ease and help you find your purpose… or at least make what you’re doing now feel more manageable!
Aroma Freedom Technique
Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT) is a powerful, tangible practice to help you transform your emotions and open up pathways to happiness, success and balance.
One to One
Denise’s specialities include accountability, relationship to stress, self-care practices, goal setting, time, organization and discovering one’s purpose.
Believe In Bunnies Blog
- Radical Trust November 12, 2018On Saturday, I woke up without a clenched jaw for the first time in decades. Hot, right? Grinding one’s teeth is hereditary in the B. family. I recall my mother saying my father and I would keep her up at night, he next to her and me a flight of stairs away, grinding our teeth… […]
- Do It Your Way October 30, 2018Surprise… it’s Tuesday. I slept in today (for me on a weekday). I woke up in my best friend’s apartment and, as much as I love my home and miss my Peanutty, I didn’t want to leave. There’s just something incredibly magical about spending time with someone who makes you feel nothing but good. 6… […]
- Wellness, Always. October 21, 2018My coach says, “You will never outperform your self-image.” Her coach says that too. He probably got that wisdom from his coach. Now, I’m passing it down to you. You will never outperform your self-image. That maxim does not just apply to professional success; it applies to how you feel on a daily basis. A… […]
- Hungry? October 7, 2018I call Peanut my son but it’s no secret that we aren’t the same species. In being different species, we have different needs. His diet should be 80% grass hay; mine should be 0% hay. He should have unlimited access to hay. I also have unlimited access to hay, but it’s mostly in my shoes… […]
- Screwed? September 23, 2018I was on the way to meditation class Friday night and my tire pressure light came on. The car seemed to be driving fine and I was halfway to class so I stayed attentive to the feel of the drive (which is technically what we’re supposed to do when we drive anyway… there was a… […]